SHIPPING & SERVICE
Shipping wine can be tricky. State laws restrict or prevent shipping wine directly to consumers in some states. We are only able to ship wine purchased over the internet to the states listed in the table below. Deliveries can only be made to physical addresses. We cannot ship to Post Office boxes or APR/FPO addresses. Some states restrict the amount a consumer can have shipped from a winery. The information below is a summary of the quantities we can ship.
Final local and state taxes will be calculated on email order confirmation once the shipping address is reconciled in our system.
If we cannot ship to your state, ask your local retailer to special order for you!
Below are the states we can ship to.
- Arizona(12 cases/year)
- Connecticut(25 bottles/62 days)
- District of Columbia(1 case/month)
- Florida(permitted only to certain wet areas)
- Georgia(12 cases/year)
- Hawaii(6 cases/year)
- Idaho(24 cases/year)
- Illinois(12 cases/year)
- Kansas(12 cases/year)
- Maine(12 cases/year - no products under 750mL)
- Maryland(18 cases/household/year)
- Massachusetts(12 cases/year)
- Minnesota(2 cases/year)
- Missouri(2 cases/month)
- Montana(18 cases/year)
- Nebraska(12 cases/year)
- Nevada(12 cases/year)
- New Hampshire(12 cases/year - permitted only to certain wet areas)
- New Mexico(2 cases/month)
- New York(36 cases/year - permitted only to certain wet areas)
- North Carolina(2 cases/month)
- North Dakota(3 cases/month)
- Oregon(5 cases/month)
- Pennsylvania(36 cases/year)
- South Carolina(2 cases/month)
- South Dakota(12 cases/year - limited products available)
- Tennessee(1 case/month - up to 3 cases/year)
- Texas(45 bottles/month - up to 181 bottles/year)
- Vermont(12 cases/year)
- Virginia(2 cases/month)
- West Virginia(2 cases/month)
- Wisconsin(12 cases/year)
If you’re an active ēlicit Wine Project subscriber, your shipping costs are based on number of bottles purchased or subscribed to as detailed below:
- 1-5 bottles ships for $10 Ground Shipping
- 6-11 bottles ship for $5 Ground Shipping
- 12 bottles ship for $0.01 Ground Shipping
If you do not have an active subscription and purchasing a la carte, shipping costs as detailed below:
- 1-3 Bottles ships for $10 Ground Shipping* or $20 2-Day Shipping
- 4+ Bottles ships for $20 Ground Shipping* or $40 2-Day Shipping
*Ground shipping cannot be applied to orders shipping to AK or HI states
Expedited shipping options are available for an additional charge. You will be presented with the option to select from available shipping options upon checkout.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes, General Delivery, or APO/FPO.
When shipping wine, we strongly recommend that you use a business address if possible, and be sure to have your ID ready because someone 21 or older must be available to sign for the shipment.
To ensure extreme weather conditions or temperature variances do not impact the quality of your wine, orders will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday for ground shipping (when available); Monday through Thursday for second-day and overnight shipping. Orders must be placed by 8 a.m. PST to be shipped on the same day.
If you have any questions about your order or its delivery status, please email email@example.com.
All online orders must be paid by credit card. We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
Please contact us regarding any of our products you deem damaged, flawed, or otherwise unsatisfactory. We will work with you directly to find a satisfactory solution as allowed by law. We may request that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle along with any shipping materials and a copy of the purchase receipt. Any effort by us to refund, replace, or remediate any issues with one of our products is in no way an admission of guilt or wrongdoing. Please contact us at (833) 754-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.